Hi everyone! Chrissy Mac here with a card project featuring Cheery Lynn Design's new Fall & Winter dies from Part Two of the four part release...and one of the funnest fall holidays for getting crafty...Halloween There are 14 fun die Halloween themed die sets in this part of the release.
- Black Card Stock used for base card
- Medium grey card stock with canvas-like texture die cut with CLD LPC-16 Rectangle Stitch and Cut Tool (4.75 x 6.25")
- Burnt orange card stock with die cut pattern paper (cut with CLD Card maker Rectangle Scalloped CM-2) overlayed on top and then cut with CLD FRM115 Lattice 2 Die.
- Black card stock die cut with CLD Pair of Ferns B118 Die Set and the bat from CLD B829 Happy Halloween 4 Piece Die Set.
- Grey Grass and Burnt Orange grass die cut with CLD CAFLRS-15 Grass Die.
- Tombstone cut out of white card stock using CLD B833 Walking Zombie 4 Piece Die Set and colored with distress ink pad and colored pencils.
- Pumpkin cut out of burnt orange card stock using CLD B841 Ultimate Halloween 5 Piece Die Set and colored with distress ink pad and colored pencils.
- Bottom Reverse Cut Black Grass was made using the remnant left behind after cutting the black grass (using CAFLRS-15) seen at the top of card.
- Happy Catoween Whimsical Halloween Cat was made using white, black and burnt orange. The black was cut out of a very heavy black chipboard. I layered the spider in burnt orange and the bow in burnt orange. The catoween sentiment was cut out of white card stock and inked with a dark mauve inking pad.
- The rectangle behind "Happy Catoween" was die cut using the CLD LPC-16 Rectangle Stitch and Cut Tool (one of the smaller rectangles).
- Finally...I just had to add flowers...well that was just because any cute cat, even a spooky one loves a garden frolic among flowers. I used the patterned paper and the burnt orange paper to make these dimensional flowers that were die cut with the CLD B434 Sweet Christine flower die.
- Oh and of course I added some lovely gem and bead embellishments for the center of the flowers and on that cute spooky little cat's bow.
- I used an acrylic glossy finishing spray over the whole card after all was done and dry which created saturation on all of the colors.
And don't forget that for the next four days when you buy any two of the fall and winter new release dies (Winter, Christmas and Halloween) you will get a free Sweet Candy Cane die.
Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
- B850 Whimsical Halloween Cat 4 Piece Die Set NEW
- B841 Ultimate Halloween 5 Piece Die Set NEW
- B829 Happy Halloween 4 Piece Die Set NEW
- B833 Walking Zombie 4 Piece Die Set NEW
- LPC-16 Rectangle Stitch and Cut Tool Die Set
- FRM115 Lattice 2 Die
- B118 Pair of Ferns Die Set
- CAFLRS-15 Grass Die
- B434 Sweet Christine Die
Chrissy Mac Designs