Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flourish card with Irina Gerschuk

Hi my dear friends!
It's Irina Gerschuk with you today. And I'd like to share with you my new flourish card:


Some close-ups:
I added some beads to the vellum Note Box to create some sort of shaker.

I highlighted the Dandelions with some pearls:

And here is the closer look to the layers:

Dies used:
Dandelions (Set of 2) - B453
Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278
Double Scalloped Border - B465
Scalloped Note Box - B272
Mesh Hearts (Vertical) Borders - B319
Heart to Heart Doily - DL106
Sentiment Tag 1 (Set of 3) - B424
Olive Branches - B147
Sweet Williams - D137
Tea Rose Medium - B436

And don't miss our new challenge - the theme is so versatile, and the price is yummy)))))

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Irina


3 comments:

Corine cusin-panit said...

yes Irina!
so lovely!!
kisses
coc♥

Bj said...

Irina, your card is so pretty! Love the colors and layers!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Thank you))))))
Hugs